Creators can choose to submit within four (4) main categories. Examples are listed underneath each category. Creativity is not limited to these categories alone. If you have questions about submissions or categories, contact us at http://www.fortbendrecovers.org/contact-us/.
- Performing Arts
- Dance, music, miming, etc.
- Essays, song lyrics, poetry, short stories, etc.
- Visual Arts
- Drawings, paintings, photography, ceramics, quilting, needlepoint etc.
- Animation, digital art, etc.
- There are no height, weight, or length requirements or limitations on creative works. However, space is limited at the exhibition venue. Overly large works may not be able to be properly displayed. If you have concerns about the size of your work, contact us at http://www.fortbendrecovers.org/contact-us/.
- Performing art works are limited to a maximum of 6 minutes.
- Photography may include identification of persons. If any persons (models) are recognizable and the photo was taken in a place where a reasonable expectation of privacy is expected, the creator/submitter must provide documentation of the model(s) consent. Click the link to download a photography consent form: Fort Bend Recovers…with Creativity Photo Release Form – English
If you have questions about Fort Bend Recovers…with Creativity or the Harvey Experience Exhibition contact us at http://www.fortbendrecovers.org/contact-us/