The Repair & Rebuild Work Group oversees the basic home repairs and rebuilding of homes (as applicable) of affected homeowners to a safe, sanitary, secure, and functional condition. This includes performing clean-ups, assessments and estimates, project prioritization, assignment of work crews, and construction management.
- Fort Bend Recovers Repair/Rebuild
If you need assistance or support with minor home repairs, the first step is to contact the Fort Bend Recovers Case Management Helpline at (281) 207-2555. From there, the case managers will plug residents into the Repair/Rebuild process.
- Construction Pool – fund for building materials for homeowners who will complete home repairs themselves
- Minor Home Repairs and Materials – fund for homeowners who need support with their repairs (contractor fees and materials)
Fort Bend Recovers Repair/Rebuild Work Group Chairs:
– Brandon Baca, Attack Poverty
– Ron Castillo, Fort Bend CORPS