Financial donations are the easiest way to make a contribution to victims of Hurricane Harvey as they allow for the individual receiving assistance to secure their specific needs. Always donate to a trusted organization or charity. Some organizations in Fort Bend County accepting financial donations are listed below. Click on the link for more information about the organizations and how to donate.
Long – Term Donations
Fort Bend Recovers is now accepting Long – Term Recovery Donations including furniture and building materials to help those impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
Items can be dropped off at the Fort Bend Recovers Donation Warehouse located at 1400 FM 2218, Richmond, Texas 77469 (former Tractor Supply Company Warehouse)
Warehouse Hours of Operation:
|Tuesdays||10 AM – 6 PM|
|Thursdays||10 AM – 6 PM|
|Saturdays||9 AM – 1 PM|
Drop off hours may vary during the winter holidays (December 21 – January 6). To drop off donations during this time, please contact Kathy Renfrow at the Fort Bend County Office of Emergency Management at 281-342-6185 to schedule an appointment.
- Bed frames and rails
- Night stands
- Dining tables and chairs
- Lamps in working condition
- Coffee tables and end tables
- TV’s (models not aged greater than 5 years)
- Appliances in EXCELLENT Condition
Items NOT Accepted:
- Electronic device (e.g. computer, tablets, copiers, fax machines)
- Non-working or built in appliances
- Gas or electrical powered equipment (e.g. lawn mowers, weed eaters, trimmers)
- Patio furniture
- BBQ pits
- Frameless mirrors or glass
- Exercise equipment
- Hospital beds or hospital equipment
- Office furniture (e.g. desks, file cabinets)
- Entertainment centers
All donations must be like new. Items that are significantly aged, contain stains, odors, rips/tears, or are not in working order will not be accepted.
Fort Bend Recovers Warehouse Volunteers have final say on what donations can be accepted!